Fast Facts About Sherwood Oaks Retirement Community
Approximately half of our retirees come from the north hills of Pittsburgh, PA. Another 25% come from the greater Southwestern PA region, and the remaining move to Pittsburgh from their out-of-state homes. Although Sherwood Oaks provides more than personal care, it remains one of our most important offerings.
- Beautiful senior living construction:
- Newer retirement homes feature an open floor plan, fireplace and two-car garage.
- Apartments are connected to the Community Center building and have underground parking.
- One of the newest personal care facilities in the Pittsburgh area.
- 84 acre campus, 3 miles from Cranberry Highlands Golf Course; on-site putting green, croquet, bocce court, playground for children.
- Free wireless internet access in Community Center.
- Retirement homes ranging from 579 to 1,773 square feet.
- On-site personal care, memory unit, and skilled nursing.
- Extensive transportation program.
- Pets are welcome in independent living.
- Flexible meal plan.
- For tax year 2019 the deductible medical expense was $18,276 per person.
- Discount for clients with long-term care insurance, plus a rental option.