“It’s not ‘the older you get, the sicker you get,’ but ‘the older you get the healthier you’ve been,’ The advantage of living to 100 is not so much how you are at 100, but how you got there.”
Thomas Perls, MD, MPH, FACP
Founding Director, New England Centenarian Study
10 Things to Enjoy on the Sherwood Oaks Campus
1. The feeling of safety and security knowing that this retirement community PA, Sherwood Oaks, is a gated community with 24-hour security.
2. Relaxing and enjoying the natural beauty as you stroll along any of the many scenic walking trails on campus.
3. Fishing with your grandchildren at the lake at this retirement community PA.
4. Hosting family and friends for a picnic at the Summer House.
5. Having guests for an extended stay on campus at the Oak Lodge.
6. Walking through the Trillium garden, the largest and most varied collection of native Trillium anywhere in the area.
7. Enjoying the rock garden and native meadow as you stroll through the North Woods.
8. Planting and tending to your own vegetable or flower garden in the raised beds at this retirement community PA, Sherwood Oaks.
9. The peace of mind knowing that your future is secure and care is close by when needed.
10. Sharing dinner with friends wile overlooking the lake at this beautiful retirement community PA, Sherwood Oaks.