Question: How does Sherwood Oaks Retirement Community turn “I’m Not Ready Yet” into “I wish I’d come here sooner?” Here are ten important benefits that we have found change people’s way of thinking about retirement communities in PA:
1. Sherwood Oaks has a health care program that focuses on prevention, and includes a Fitness Center with a full-time personal trainer, yoga, tai chi and exercise classes, as well as aquatic, strength and balance training.
2. We have opportunities to stay active, including badminton, bocce court, fitness center and exercise room, billiard room, horseshoe pit, croquet, indoor swimming pool and Jacuzzi, shuffle board, putting green and walking paths.
3. In-home urgent and emergency care is provided around the clock by a registered nurse at this retirement community pa.
4. Fully licensed Personal Care and Nursing Care accommodations are located on-site.
5. There are contract choices that fit most budgets, including our new rental program.
6. The campus has two beautiful lakes to enjoy.
7. There’s a great library with over 7,000 books.
8. There are eleven different styles of patio homes.
9. There are no real estate taxes to pay.
10. You have an income tax deduction that is only available to residents of Lifecare communities including this retirement community pa.
Want to learn more? Call (800) 642-2217 to learn how to change your thinking about retirement communities in pa.
Sometimes life can be more joyful if we prune away the habits and worries that bog us down and are a drag on our energy level. Let’s review some activities of life that may not bring as much enjoyment as in years past.
Based upon our research at Sherwood Oaks, a retirement community in PA, retirees overwhelmingly prefer taking day trips over cleaning their house. Similarly, they prefer Sunday Brunch with children and grandchildren to cooking meals. And, they almost always choose swimming or shooting pool over clearing snow and cutting grass. Imagine that!
March is the time to get your home ready to sell. This active retirement community in PA, offers helpful suggestions and a helping hand to clear out closets, attics and basements. Let us help you sort through the things in your life that no longer bring you happiness or contentment. Once you make room in your life for more joy, you’ll wonder why you took so long.
If you’d like to see how Sherwood Oaks residents are enjoying their simplified retirement in PA, check out Sherwood Voices and the rest of our website, then Contact Sherry Cook at (800) 642-2217 to learn the details about how Sherwood Oaks can help you get organized for a move.
Many retirees are thinking of how they can protect their nest-eggs from inflation.
If you were to buy Sherwood Oaks’ Lifecare program, you purchase health care for the future using today’s dollars. This retirement community in PA has a Lifecare program that secures for you unlimited days of personal care and skilled nursing services. When the day comes that you need care, much of it is already paid for. And when that days arrives, you will only pay your normal monthly service fee and no costly per diem charges.
Sherwood Oaks is one of an elite number of retirement communities in PA that is fully accredited by the Continuing Care Accreditation Commission, and has a proven track record of service and financial strength.
So, if you would like to know how to protect your retirement assets, call us at (800) 642-2217 to learn about this and other ways Sherwood Oaks can help you preserve your nest-egg. You can email Sherry Cook at email@example.com.